Tis the season to give HAUTE-ties and I am going to help make sure you are the best Santa you can be. Today’s gift guides are all about the lovers in your life. You know the friends who recently got hitched or that couple you love, my guide will help you bless them both – at. the. same. damn. time. And then there is something for that girl in your life who loves to look her best, whether she’s your bestie, your sister, or your mom; I’ve got you!
As you can see I’ve got something for all the couples you know. The adventurers who would love to see the world to those like to entertain in style.
From L to R:
- A cookbook for those nights they want to dine IN together,
- Serve up appetizers on this personalized wooden board from Mark & Graham
- Who doesn’t love wine in a glass JUST for them?
- A subscription service to fill up those beautiful glasses – wine to your mailbox, yes Happy Holidays!
- Help them start an art collection by giving the gift of love for their walls.
- Music on vinyl just adds some romance to an evening, a record player is a must.
- And once the romance kicks in why not help them amp it up? Yesssss.
Encourage them to get active – TOGETHER. With this bike made for a duo.
After you cross those pairs off your list, be sure to get something for the beauties too. This guide isn’t just about the makeup but making sure you take care of that canvas as well. For those of you who aren’t new here you know I’m all about skincare – get into it.
From L to R:
- Easy, one and done, sheet masks from the master – Dr. Jart. Beauty regimen must have.
- What makeup kit is complete without brushes that dazzle?
- And if there are brushes, there must be a way to keep them in tip top shape – this glove is the trick.
- No way to make sure that winged liner is straight without good lighting. Help your girl GLO’ UP.
- A roomy bag for all of the essentials is non-negotiable, and it’s rose gold. Winner.
- Splurge for the touch that will keep her skin radiant.
- A palette for every occasion, this new one from Tarte is an awesome stocking stuffer.
- Make sure that sleep really IS for beauty with this pillowcase that rejuvenates as she rests.
There you have two gift guide chock full of amazing gifts for your loved ones! I am a firm believer in thoughtful gifts and getting people things they actually want. I hope this helps you give everyone a smile this season.
Later this week, I’ll show you what to get this wee ones and the girl bosses you know! Subscribe to get that HAUTENESS in your inbox. I’d hate for you to miss it!
Do you want to be inspired and encouraged?
Subscribe to never miss a new post from The Hautemommie! Always chock full of gems to help you live your life better and look great while doing it.